Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mondays Menu

Whoah! Healthy muffins that are totally filling? Yes please! I was really shock at how these turned out - they didn't rise very much so looked pretty small when they were baked. I understood why when I ate one though - they are so delicious, but so filling! Mr. actually only had two for breakfast with banana, and was totally stuffed - he didn't snack at all before lunch! I'm totally not a breakfast person normally, but these were light enough to eat early in the morning, but still filling enough to keep me away from the cookie tin..definitely a keeper recipe!

Breakfast : Yummy homemade raisin, oatmeal and wheatgerm whole wheat muffins (Mr had his with a few slices of banana on top)

Dinner: Slow cooked pork in Cranberry & Orange Sauce with a side of scalloped potatoes (you can find these recipes in the American Heart Association cookbook)

Supper: Whole wheat toasted sandwich with home baked ham, light cheese and no salt tomato ketchup

Mrs.

No comments: