Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Price Wars...

I had a funny experience last night.  Mrs. and I were trying to decide where to do our shopping and thought we should try a new place.  We were wondering if it would be better value than our usual haunt, and in the course of our debate she said, "Well, think of a few things you know the price of and let's compare."  Uh-oh.  Things I knew the price for:

Potato Chips
Sour Patch Kids
Whole Milk
Orange Cinnamon Rolls
Chocolate Chips

So... that's another thing that'll be under revision!  

Today I also had another interesting thought... when I was eating the Salisbury Steak for lunch, I was surprised at the fact I didn't crave any cheese or crazy sauce to go with it.  The flavours were so rich, I didn't even miss it!  Interestingly, it's not the first time I've noticed the richness of these foods changing the way I crave the accessories I'm pairing with them.  

With a busy head, 

- Mr. 

No comments: