Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sawdust on the Floor...

Several people were joking with me about my cholesterol and making oh-so-clever jokes about eating sawdust. Well... I have to say - that's some pretty tasty sawdust (Thank you Mrs.!). Seriously, I felt like I was in Tex-Mex heaven last night - only without the rot-gut hangover I usually get from all the fried stuff. My taste buds are feeling fantastic.

Had some serious Robot temptation today at work - a big bowl of tortilla chips... I'm happy to say I avoided them, thanks in large part to those pita chips last night. In fairness, I'd have been totally defenseless without the major taste explosion last night :) Made it a lot easier to say no... Just had it last night anyway, right?

I'm a bit short on voice tonight, but I wanted to pop in and tell all the jokers to come and see where the sawdust turns into jalepeno poppers. With a little magic from Mrs., of course.

-Mr.

No comments: