Yes, poppers! I couldn't believe it when I read a heart healthy recipe for Jalapeno Poppers! Mr is obsessed with Mexican food and these are always his craving so get this - he said mine were better that the local restaurant! The poppers have a great crunch factor, but taste really fresh rather than the deep fried version. And they only took 15 minutes from start to finish! Tortilla chips (or any kind of chips really) are another weakness for both of us, so we were thrilled with the baked whole wheat pita chips we made - they taste delicious and I'm definitely going to make sure to have plenty of them around. They were great paired with the Fire & Ice dip we made (filled up some leftover containers so that it's always in the fridge, ready for any craving)
Oh, and we went for a 40 minute walk together...it's definitely time to up the ante on the exercise too!
Mrs
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment