So, we've had lots of special guests dropping in on our little heart-healthy party lately... Big Brother was here over the weekend, and we had mexican night on Saturday. Brilliant - poppers, fire/ice dip with pita chips and some slow-cooked beef tacos to tie it all together. We had a picnic of sorts and played some overstuffed guitar hero to celebrate. It was great having Big B here - he's on his own mission and has dropped a good 20 pounds since Thanksgiving by my guess. I'm totally wrecked now tonight, but I'm really happy with the way things are going. They stole my blood on Thursday, so it's just a matter of time before I get a more detailed breakdown of the issue at hand. I am a bit nervous about it, mostly because I know there's a job to be done and I'm the one who needs to get busy doing it. Ok... talk to you all soon - gotta get some sleep, it's definitely harder to stay strong when I'm tired!
Oh, one more thing - you'll be seeing a lot more of me soon :) Mrs. is headed home for a short while to see the rest of the family! This would be a huge challenge, but she's already got me locked and loaded with healthy options to enjoy while she's away... I know, I know - I'm spoiled rotten!
-Mr.
1 comment:
Good job on maintaining your strong effort while you had company. Hope your blood test numbers will reward you, but it might take time. Take heart :-) Rome wasn't built in a day!
Post a Comment