Weekends are hard!! It is definitely hard to keep on track with food at the weekends...it's just so tempting to order a pizza or just grab something quick from the shop - even though it's just as quick to make something. So on the upside - we both had great breakfasts: oatmeal and raisin bran. We had pretty good lunches too - homemade brushetta on Saturday, sandwich on Sunday. But, we didn't have a proper dinner on Saturday - in out defense neither of us were hungry and on Sunday we went to a BBQ. I was so proud of Mr! There were lots of different kinds of sausages and he chose the low fat turkey option, I nearly fell over in shock! Of course, drinking some beers may have balanced out any saintly feelings we were having at that point!
Lets end on a high note though - I was at a highly energetic (still feeling it in my muscles!) dance class over the weekend, and Mr. tore it up on the basketball court...yay!
Mrs
xxx
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment