Friday, March 28, 2008

Guess who's back....

Oh yes, I have returned with a bang....the cholesterol police state is back in operation. First item on the agenda - wait til Mr. is in the bathroom to check the freezer and see how much of my hard work was actually eaten while I was gone. Just a few little plastic containers left. Hmm...one part of me was thinking 'wow that's great' and the other part was going 'well it's not as if he didn't know I was coming home, he could have just ditched the evidence'. I know, I know, completely unreasonable, and as a friend of mine once said - benefit of the doubt! So as I closed the door of the freezer, looked around the sparklingly clean apartment (what better welcome home present could a mrs ask for!?) and hugged my already trimmer Mr I thought maybe this time it's for reals. :-)

Mrs
xxx

No comments: