-Mr.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock
The clock is ticking - only a short time now and Mrs. is gonna be back! Can't wait!! Just in time, my food supply is running out ;) Ok, I'm just joking, but it has made things very easy on me. I've had a great day today (well, work was a drag - but I barely even take that into account anymore!), getting over the ill effects of my Saturday indiscretions! Exercise yesterday was perfect, got in a great run at the gym. I told Mrs. I was feeling inspired from all the basketball I've been watching. Hehe. Today, I picked up my bike from a tune-up and it felt so smooth I just took a little spin in the afternoon sunshine. Loving springtime,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great to hear about the biking. Will that be a new form of exercise for you? Sounds like between that and BB, you are ON YOUR WAY!
Post a Comment